Monday, January 16, 2006

Bada-boom-bada-bing!

I'm a relatively new convert to the Sopranos. I've read a lot of comments from fans or critics over the past few years raving about the programme and the characters but I didn't get the opportunity to watch any of them until quite recently.

What happened recently was they started showing the series from the 1st episode on the new More4 channel and, because I have a Sky+ box I decided to record the series and watch them whenever I had time. As soon as I watched the first couple of episodes I was hooked. The characterisations and storylines are compelling, the acting is first class, the writing is tight.

it's the closest thing to modern Shakespeare I've seen in a long time. part Macbeth, part Hamlet, part Othello, part Julius Caesar.

Now I learn that More4 are only showing the first three series, and now they have finished I feel like I've lost something.

Bastards! It's things like this that draw people to the Bittorrent community.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home