Monday, January 09, 2006

Food for Thought

As one of my goals for this year was to start cooking again, I thought I'd have a bit of flick through the BBC food mag "Olive" and I came across an article by Tim Hayward listing some of the top food blogs. A quick a surf around to see what inspiration I they could throw my way and before you I knew it I had to get in the kitchen and do something creative.

A quick whizz through my cupboards and cookbooks and within 20 minutes I was cooking up a really spicy Ariabiatta Sauce and baking some Sun-dried Tomato and Green Olive Bread. Fantastic way to spend a miserable, grey Sunday afternoon.

Want some inspiration?

Check out:

  • Woolfit

  • Cooksister

  • The Passionate Cook

  • Saute Wednesday

  • Chez Pim

  • Fire and Knives


  • And of course our own excellent Blogjam

  • Blogjam


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home